HV DC filter is wired between DC bus of power electronic and high voltage battery. The main function of this Schaffner filter is to reduce EMI noise and meet the stringent automotive standards.
Power electronics converters and HV battery are the key components for e-mobility development. Highly integrated power electronics converters generate EMI noise while HV batteries are very susceptible to it.
Schaffner HV DC filter is a compact and cost effective solution to reduce EMI noise and protect the HV battery.
- Maximum operation voltage: 600 VDC
- Rated current: 150 A, 250 A, 500 A
- High attenuation for common and differential mode between 10 kHz up to 300 MHz
- Temperature range: -40°C to +110°C
- Dimension: 120x95x56 mm (150 A, 250 A), 146x90x60 mm (500 A)
- Weight: 750 g (150 A, 250 A), 1140 g (500 A)
- Customization is available upon request