- Standard and high performance EMC solution
- Footprint space-saving book-style housing
- Solid safety connector blocks
- Standard attenuation performance FN3287
- High attenuation performance FN3288
- HV versions for 690 VAC applications
- HVIT- and IT versions for IT distribution networks
- Versions with low leakage current
Maximum continuous operating voltage
3x 530/305 VAC (FN 3287, FN 3288)
10 to 230 A @50°C
DC to 60 Hz
High potential test voltage
P -> E 2260 VDC for 2 s (FN 3287, FN 3288)
3 acc. IEC 60664-1
6x rated current for 1 sec, once per hour
Temperature range (operation and storage)
-40°C to +100°C (with current derating >50°C)
40/100/21 acc. to IEC 60068-1
IP 20 acc. to IEC 60529
Vibration and shock
3M4 (operation); 2M2 (transport) acc. to IEC 60721-3-3; IEC 60721-3-2
Flammability according to
UL 94 V-0
Compliance with insulation requirement
> 1MOhm acc. to IEC 60204-1
Design corresponding to
UL 60939-3, IEC 60939-3
> 200,000 hours
III acc. IEC 60664-1
Features and Benefits
- FN3287 and FN3288 series of filters provides state-of-the-art EMI attenuation based on an innovative filter topology. They help to ensure compliance with Class C2 or even C1 limits.
- The slim book-style shape allows a convenient and space-saving installation next to inverters, converters or motor drives.
- The compact FN3287 and FN3288 filter from 10 to 230A are designed for the most diverse applications worldwide, including machinery and machine tools.
- FN3288HV filters up to 230 A are applicable for 690 VAC distribution networks.
- FN 3288IT and FN 3288HVIT filters up to 230 A meet the special requirements for IT distribution networks.
- Low leakage current filter versions help to fulfill tough requirements (e.g. 0.1 mA) in respect of leakage current limitation.
- Three-phase variable speed drives and power drive systems (PDS)
- Machine tool and machinery equipment
- IT power distribution networks (FN3288IT and FN3288 HVIT)
- General energy conversion devices (inverters, converters)
- Process automation equipment
- Three-phase power supplies
- Low-leakage current requirements