Energy-efficient Drive Systems and Electronic Motor Controls
Consistent use of electronic motor controls can reduce industrial electricity consumption by around 30% within a short space of time. Furthermore, in conventional systems up to 80% of the electrical power used is lost, depending on the design of the system.
Schaffner components to increase the efficiency and reliability of electronic motor controls
Electronic motor controls enable specific energy consumption to be reduced significantly, and Schaffner components support the reliable functioning of the drives in these optimized electronic motor controls as well as their fault-free integration in complex systems. Schaffner's comprehensive service for customers includes analysis of the application requirements, the development, production and delivery of the requisite components, and testing the finished products and applications for flawless functionality either directly at the customer’s premises or in our own test laboratories.
Schaffner solutions for drive systems and motor controls
- : Application Note Line Reactors in Power Electronics
- : Application Note Motor Drives - EMC/EMI Filter in Industrial Applications
- : Application Note Sinus Plus - Output Filter Concept for Power Drive Systems
- : Brochure Total Solutions for Motor Drives
- : Brochure Basics in EMC and Power Quality
- : Catalog Short Form: EMC/EMI Components and Power Quality Filters